DATA VIEWING FACILITY
Physical data rooms with interpretation facility for Discovered Small Fields data is available at National Data Repository (NDR), DGH, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh (India).
||First 2 days
||US$ 250 or equivalent INR
||US$ 500 or equivalent INR
||US$ 1250 or equivalent INR
Instructions for data viewing
- A maximum of upto only 4 persons are permitted in Data Viewing Room at one time.
- Copying, photocopying or downloading is not allowed. Only notes can be taken.
- Bags, Briefcases etc. are not permitted in Data Viewing Room.
- Field Information Dockets, Basin Information dockets and Data Packages will be put up for viewing in the data rooms
- Only authorized representatives of a company/consortium can view the data.
- Data viewing will be with prior appointment on first come first serve basis.