Special CBM Bid Round-2022
Government announces the offer of 16 CBM Blocks under Open Acreage Licensing Policy ("OALP") through International Competitive Bidding ("ICB").
- Prior experience in Oil and Gas sector NOT mandatory.
- All Blocks in Category-III basin i.e. no revenue sharing till windfall gain.
- Single state carving out of block for administrative ease (each block falls within one state only).
- Single License for Conventional & Un-conventional Hydrocarbons.
- Full Marketing and Pricing Freedom for Gas produced.
- Exploration allowed during entire contract period.
- No overlap of CBM Blocks with existing/proposed Coal Blocks/mines.
- 100% participation from foreign companies/Joint ventures.
- Availability of Gas Pipeline infrastructure around the Blocks.
10th October, 2022
Launch of bid round
2nd December, 2022
Investors' Meet (Bhopal)
16th December, 2022
01st February, 2023
Bid start date
17th March, 2023
Bid closing date