Special CBM Bid Round-2021
Government announces the offer of 15 CBM Blocks under Open Acreage Licensing Policy ("OALP") through International Competitive Bidding ("ICB").
- All Blocks are in Category-III basin i.e. no revenue sharing till windfall gain.
- Single License for Conventional & Un-conventional Hydrocarbons.
- Full Marketing and Pricing Freedom for Gas produced.
- Exploration allowed during entire contract period.
- No overlap of CBM Blocks with existing/proposed Coal Blocks/mines.
- Each block falls within one state only.
- 100% participation from foreign companies/Joint ventures.
- Availability of infrastructure through M/s. GAIL operated Pradhan Mantri Urja Ganga in different states of India.
22th September, 2021
Launch of NIO & MRSC
29th October, 2021
20th January, 2022
Bid submission starts
20th February, 2022
Bid submission closing