Special CBM Bid Round-2021
Government announces the offer of 15 CBM Blocks under Open Acreage Licensing Policy ("OALP") through International Competitive Bidding ("ICB").
- Prior experience in Oil and Gas sector is NOT mandatory.
- All Blocks are in Category-III basin i.e. no revenue sharing till windfall gain.
- Single state carving out of block for administrative ease (each block falls within one state only).
- Single License for Conventional & Un-conventional Hydrocarbons.
- Full Marketing and Pricing Freedom for Gas produced.
- Exploration allowed during entire contract period.
- No overlap of CBM Blocks with existing/proposed Coal Blocks/mines.
- 100% participation from foreign companies/Joint ventures.
- Availability of infrastructure through M/s. GAIL operated Pradhan Mantri Urja Ganga in different states of India.
No events to display
22th September, 2021
Launch of bid round
28th January, 2022
06th April, 2022
15th April, 2022
Bid submission starts
31st May, 2022
Bid submission closing