Model Bid DocumentsVolume 1 - Modalities for Operationalization of Open Acreage Licensing Policy Volume 2 - Model Notice Inviting Offer (NIO) Volume 3 - Model Revenue Sharing Contract (MRSC)
Open Acreage Licensing Policy (OALP) Bid Round-VI under HELP
Government has launched OALP Bid Round-VI on 6th August, 2021 offering 21 Blocks for Exploration and Development through International Competitive Bidding.
Features of OALP Bid Round–VI are as quoted below:
- 21 Blocks spread over 11 Sedimentary Basins, 9 States covering 35,346 Sq. Km of area
- Out of 21 Blocks, 15Blocks are Onland type, 4 Blocks are Shallow Water type and 2 Blocks are Ultra Deep-Water type.
- Spread over Category-I (12 Blocks), Category –II (4 Blocks) and Category-III (5 Blocks) Basins
- All 21 Blocks are based on EoI submitted under EoI Window-VIII & IX by the Prospective Bidders
- Adopts all features of HELP (as revised) - reduced Royalty Rates, no Oil Cess, Uniform licensing system, Marketing and Pricing freedom, Revenue Sharing Model, Exploration rights on all retained area for full contract life, Concessional Royalty Rates in case of early commercial production, no Revenue Sharing in Blocks falling in Category –II and III Basins except in case of Wind fall gain etc.
Bid submission open date : 06/08/2021
Bid submission closing date : 06/10/2021
For bidding details please visit DGH e-Bidding Portal
- Window – 1 : 1st April to 31st July
- Window – 2 : 1st August to 30th November
- Window – 3 : 1st December to 31st March
No events to display