Model Bid DocumentsVolume 1 - Modalities for Operationalization of Open Acreage Licensing Policy Volume 2 - Model Notice Inviting Offer (NIO) Volume 3 - Model Revenue Sharing Contract (MRSC) Salient features of Policy Reforms in Indian E&P Sector
Open Acreage Licensing Policy (OALP) Bid Round-V under HELP
Government has launched OALP Bid Round-V on 14th January, 2020 offering 11 Blocks for Exploration and Development through International Competitive Bidding.
Features of OALP Bid Round–V are as quoted below:
- 11 Blocks spread over 8 Sedimentary Basins, 6 States covering 19,789 Sq. Km of area
- Out of 11 Blocks, 8 Blocks are Onland type, 2 Blocks are Shallow Water type and 1Block is Ultra Deep Water type
- Spread over Category-I (8 Blocks), Category –II (2 Blocks) and Category-III (1 Block) Basins
- All 11 Blocks are based on EoI submitted by the Prospective Bidders
- Adopts all features of HELP (as revised) - reduced Royalty Rates, no Oil Cess, Uniform licensing system, Marketing and Pricing freedom, Revenue Sharing Model, Exploration rights on all retained area for full contract life, Concessional Royalty Rates in case of early commercial production, no Revenue Sharing in Blocks falling in Category –II and III Basins except in case of Wind fall gain etc.
Bid submission open date : 14/01/2020
Bid submission closing date : 30/06/2020 (extended)
For bidding details please visit DGH e-Bidding Portal
- Window – 1 : 1st April to 31st July
- Window – 2 : 1st August to 30th November
- Window – 3 : 1st December to 31st March
No events to display