Model Bid DocumentsVolume 1 - Modalities for Operationalization of Open Acreage Licensing Policy New Volume 2 - Model Notice Inviting Offer (NIO) New Volume 3 - Model Revenue Sharing Contract (MRSC) New
*The attached documents are draft bid documents for pre-bid conference only.
OALP Bid Round-IX
The Government of India has opened 99% of the "No-Go" area of the Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) for Hydrocarbon Exploration & Development. Eight (8) blocks encompassing an acreage of 0.42 lakh sq.km. have been carved out based on Expressions of Interest (EoIs) received from potential investors during the EoI window XIII (1st April - 31st July 2022).
The features of the OALP Bid Round–IX are outlined as follows:
Blocks on offer (8 Blocks):
- Spread over the Category-I (6 Blocks) and Category-II (2 Blocks) Basins.
- 3 Blocks are in Ultra Deep-Water (27,154 sq.km).
- 2 Blocks are in Shallow Water (11,039 sq.km.)
- 3 blocks are Onland (3,666 sq.km).
Blocks under Finalization:
- Additional ~20 EoIs received (1st August 2022 to 31st March 2023) covering ~95,000 sq.km. in East Coast Basins like Krishna-Godavari & Mahanadi and West Coast Basins like Saurashtra, Kutch, Mumbai etc. under finalization.
- NIO shall be floated shortly for International Competitive Bidding.
- Window – 1 : 1st April to 31st July
- Window – 2 : 1st August to 30th November
- Window – 3 : 1st December to 31st March
No events to display